Carhop - Universal Acceptance Corporation Loan Review from Mehlville, Missouri

Mehlville, Missouri
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Please i repeat please do not go to carhop to purchase a car! Their cars are overpriced and dont run well at all!

Depending on your credit and your down payment they choose the car for you, and not to mention the finance company which is UAC is a joke, they make false reports on your credit. They verbally harass you on the phone when you are just 1 or 2 days late on a payment!

I rather take a chance on buying a car off the street than to deal with a hole in the wall car lot and their bully finance company! Not worth my time or hard earned money, carhop and UAC are jokes and should be put out of bussiness!

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Acceptance Corporation Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Universal Acceptance Corporation - Loan Review from Chicago, Illinois

3.5
Additional Fees

Had said about car hop but not about UAC for loan. Was paying great on loan in till I ran into problems with the car.

No I will not pay on a car that I can't use. Don't call and give me an attitude, would you want to pay on a car that is high priced and not able to drive? I don't think so. You buy a car to be able to use it, and not say to me where I work and live.

Did they become the mafia? They need to think before they talk

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Acceptance Corporation Loan.

Universal Acceptance Corporation - Should have never financed me 10,000 for a vehichle worth 2,000 on kbb

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

uac should have said no way to a loan that much for a suv worth a lot less for two I was told I was dealing with a bank not buy here pay here or else I would of looked it up and said *** no to that price then they had me down there for eight hours just to pull two hoopties out to pick from not only that with my credit they should have turned me down for a loan that much also harassed everyone on my reference paper recently took money out of someone elses account and said it was a mistake and will not tell me whose account it was so I can make sure they returned it not only that they sent me a letter with a complete wrong phone number uac is just a total rip off and complete *** so people need to start goin after uac instead of car hop because uac is the ones approving the loans for all these people they see they can take advantage of really considering calling the attorney general on this horrible company car hop and uac may be together but uac like I said are the ones approving these loans for worthless vehichles and claiming they will work with you when they def don't I could go on and on about complaints on this uac company but im not so if anyone else has concerns and are considering the same as me contacting the attorney general please feel free to email me at ptate@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Acceptance Corporation Loan.

Reason of review: all of the above because it only lets me clock one not more than one but id say all of above.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Comments

This is the typical American consumers understanding of "fair." We are all doomed. Clearly the bank forced him to sign the papers and he had no decision making abilities of his own at the time. Duhhhhhh

Pleo

Let me see if I understand this correctly because the writing/grammar of your leaves a lot to be desired: YOU picked out a car with a KBB of two grand. The dealer wanted ten grand for it.

You agreed to this deal for whatever reason. The dealer found a lender who agreed to loan you the ten grand. A contact was drawn up which you must have read, as any smart person would, and agreed to. You signed it, the deal was made and you drove the car home.

Now you're blaming the LENDER for this entire deal?

YOU picked out the car, didn't you? YOU agreed to the dealer's price, right? YOU agreed to the terms. YOU signed the contract.

But you're blaming the lender for not stopping you?

I must be missing something because if what I wrote is entirely the case, your thought processes are completely mind-boggling.